Thursday, December 29, 2016

Stripe Disappeared - Pray for Stripe

Stripe Disappeared - Pray for StripeStripe is a nearly two year old feral which I have been socializing separately from our house pets. She is almost ready for adoption, spending every night for months in my cat room. The last she was with us was Wednesday, January 20, 2010. Since then, we had two snow storms here in Prescott Valley AZ. I am hoping she is just hiding somewhere, avoiding the wetness of it all. The roads cleared between storms. So, typically, if she was OK, she should have come to our back door. Coyotes tend to come into our populated areas when it snows. I really need all of your prayers that she is OK and will return. I would not have let her out the day before a potential storm but she was harrassing our other fosters.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Stripe Disappeared - Pray for Stripe