NATURAL SUPPLIES FOR PETS

12/3/13

My Dear Angelina Stripe Gets Help With Hairballs















Stripe is a tortoise shell who has really long hair. She has great difficulty expelling hairballs. Often, before she can do so, she has diarrhea. And she gets very listless.

So I got some Laxatone from my veterinarian. I put a dab of it on her paw. Because cats are so fastidious she licks it all off. From my experience, this is easier than trying to get it down her throat .. don't like forcing medicine down kitties' throats.

I'm excited to say, that this stuff really works. Sometimes I may have to do a few applications over a few days. But it always helps her expel her truly huge hairballs. Considering how much I brush her, it's amazing to me that she collects that much fur in her digestive system.

I hope all of you are doing well.

Debby in Arizona

12 comments:

Maggie May said...

Laxatone is great! So glad to hear Stripe takes it so easily!

Thanks so much for stopping by to wish Maggie May well for her appointment today. We hope to post a happy update this afternoon.

da tabbies o trout towne said...

stripe your coat is gorgeous !!! hugs to you from dai$y; I hope the laxatone continues to help =^..*=

The Misadventures Of Me said...

OOO you is beautiful Stripe! Our Trooder knows lots about hairballs - he has long furs too. Not fun stuffs, we is glad you is better with the medicines.

Jenn said...

What a beautiful kitty! Glad the Laxatone is working well for her.

Marilia Bavaresco said...

Purring!

Maxwell, Faraday and Allie said...

Yep, we know the Laxatone trick over here. Even though Allie is short haired, she has a double coat. And hairballs. ICK.

Brian said...

Furballs are no fun and I'm glad the Laxatone worked! We don't mind the catnip flavored Laxatone at all.

meowmeowmans said...

Hairballs are so tough! We are very glad to hear the Laxatone worked!

The Chair Speaks said...

Angelina Stripe is lovely! Our human gives us Laxatone too! Purrs!

SquirrelQueen said...

Angelina is a gorgeous girl. I'm glad the Laxatone works to relieve the problem.

Katiez Katz said...

What beautiful girl. I will try laxatone with Toby and Sammy... they have long hair too.

Purrz,
Katie Kat.

Katie Isabella said...

Admiral refused to lick it off HER paw. Maybe Katie will? I ought to try again. By the way, she is TOTALLY gorgeous!